Our portfolio management team has an in-depth understanding of Canadian fixed income securities. Our artificial intelligence technology for integrated markets, combined with our extensive investment expertise, allows us to develop quantitative and credit strategies with value-add, while using environmental, social and governance (ESG) filters.
Our cutting-edge technology allows us to perform an advanced market analysis with the use of its macroeconomic database search engine. This technology, capable of continuously monitoring the investment process, combined with our analytical savvy and ongoing market exploration, allows us to identify investment opportunities in order to create value for our clients.
In bear and bull markets alike, we apply a rigorous and disciplined investment process that aims to maximize portfolio returns while minimizing risk. Our investment process is based on several fundamental analyses—interest rate fluctuations, curve positioning, duration management, etc. —, which allow us to identify the intrinsic value of securities. Our selection of Canadian bonds or preferred shares allows us to build strategies that optimize portfolio risk/return ratios.
Liability driven investments
We strongly believe that our personalized and adaptable solutions allow our clients to fulfil their obligations. Our portfolio managers focus on risk management, which is part of our DNA, and have been providing our clients with superior risk-adjusted investment solutions for decades.
- Our history is rooted in insurance portfolio management
- Our investment solutions are tailor-made and adapted to the needs of each client
- Our experienced, multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals actively manages portfolios
- Our in-house optimization tool allows our portfolio managers to customize client portfolios and monitor their progress continuously
- Our vast knowledge of fixed-income securities, and more specifically insurance portfolio management, allows us to create added value compared to benchmark portfolios
- We incorporate environmental, social and governance factors into our research and securities selection