Optimum Asset Management developed its Global equity strategy to provide its clients with better portfolio diversification. This strategy favours investments in exchange-traded funds. It uses a macroeconomic approach for country selection, which is done according to their respective weight on the benchmark index. It also uses an effective econometric model for currency market transactions.
As with all of our financial products, our firm aims to optimize returns through sound portfolio management, where capital protection is always top priority.
- Optimum strategy created in 1991
- Long term management of capital growth
- Careful management of risks associated with currency fluctuations
- Active management of country selection
- Disciplined approach that prioritizes capital protection